Terms & Conditions.
1. VALIDITY The following terms and conditions apply to all item sales and supplies between you and ZVM s.r.l. ZVM s.r.lreserves the right to amend such conditions in the future. Possible changes to current terms and conditions will be notified by e-mail to all registered users and will immediately enter into force starting from the moment they are published on this website.
2. CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND ZVM s.r.l.ZVM s.r.l is by no means liable to you until you receive an e-mail from www.miloon.eu confirming that your order has been received and accepted. Should any evident errors or inaccuracies regarding goods or orders on www.miloon.eu occur, ZVM s.r.l reserves the right to withdraw from any commitment.
3. PRICES AND AVAILABILITY Prices for ZVM s.r.l products are clearly displayed on www.miloon.eu website and include VAT. Shipping costs must be added to such product prices and may vary according to quantity, total weight and delivery method for each order. Information regarding price and availability displayed on www.miloon.eu website is amenable to changes without prior notice, but payments shall be submitted according to the price displayed on your order confirmation.
4. PRODUCT DELIVERY. ZVM s.r.l will dispatch all ordered items to the address entered while registering, unless otherwise requested in the notes when placing the order. All expected delivery times displayed on www.miloon.eu are estimates based solely on ordinary order processing and on delivery times declared by carriers. The couriers we rely on do not call customers before hand, not manage requests for deliveries at specific times. Except conditions of Force Majeure, ZVM s.r.l will deliver your goods to the courier approximately within 24 hours (working days), without this resulting in any commitment for ZVM s.r.l.
5. LIABILITY. ZVM s.r.l shall not be liable for any inefficiencies due to Force Majeure, such as accidents, explosions, fire, strikes and/or lock-outs, earthquakes, floods or any other similar events which may partially or totally impede shipping within the times agreed upon by contract. ZVM s.r.l shall not be liable to any party for damages, losses or costs arisen from failure in fulfilling the contract due to the above cited causes. Consumers’ right to a refund shall be limited to the paid amount. Equally, ZVM s.r.l shall not be liable for fraudulent or illicit use of checks or any further payment methods by third parties when paying the purchased items.
6. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL The customer has right to withdraw from placed orders without penalties within 30 working days starting from the delivery date. Such Legislative Decree does not cover entities not classifiable as consumers, i.e. whoever acts for purposes related to a possible business activity, or rather whoever places an order entering a VAT Number for invoicing. The right of withdrawal shall be exercised within the allotted time upon an authorization request to the e-mail address email@example.com. This service is free of charge, and the return or change shipping costs are always chargeable to ZVM s.r.l . All items must be undamaged, in their original packaging, with all labels and any other possible part attached. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions shall result in losing the right of withdrawal. We kindly invite our customers to cooperate by following our return policy and by not shipping back items not covered by the right of withdrawal. Once the items have been received, ZVM s.r.l will provide a change or a refund for the whole amount paid by the customer (shipping costs excluded). The refund will be sent via bank transfer for payments upon delivery, or credited back on the card used for payments through PayPal platform. Please note: shall the right of withdrawal not apply, all items will be dispatched back to the sender, who will be charged all shipping costs.
7. BUYER’S OBLIGATIONS Once the “online” purchasing procedure has been completed, the consumer undertakes to print out and keep the present general terms and conditions, which have also already been examined and accepted when registering. 7.1 ZVM s.r.l reserves the right to update or amend the present general terms and conditions anytime. Such changes will be notified on the website homepage and via e-mail. Shall the present general terms and conditions vary, the consumer undertakes to print and keep their latest version. 7.2 The buyer must not enter false, invented or fictional information while registering. Such registration procedure is necessary to enforce the present contract towards the buyer and for all further relevant communication. Personal data and e-mail address must be real, non fictional and must not belong to any third party. Double registrations corresponding to one entity are expressly forbidden, as well as entering third party’s data. ZVM s.r.l reserves the right to prosecute any violation or abuse in the interest of and for the protection of all consumers. 7.3 The customer releases ZVM s.r.l from any liability deriving from issuing wrong billing documents due to errors in data entered by the customer. The customer is entirely responsible for correct data entry.
8. LAWS AND REGULATIONS IN FORCE AND JURISDICTION All contracts between you and ZVM s.r.l are subject to the Italian Legislation. The Court of Milan shall have jurisdiction for all disputes.